Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006


I tell ya...this blog stuff is gonna make me turn gray haired!!! I hope you guys can really see this stuff!!!! I know this isn't a mosaic but I am so proud of my baby!!!!! Here is a picture of Glens Honor role certificate!!!!!! This is his first time on honor role.....way to go Glen!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

We all (the Scott family) congratulate Glen for his excellent achievement.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home