Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Ok, I decided to add a few more pictures...these are pictures of older mosaics I have done. First is a bowling ball that I covered with mirror tile..I call it my bird blinder. It sits outside and I figure it might blind a bird or two (crows preferably!)
I know it looks like a big disco ball!!!!

Mosaic #2 is a foot stool..my first piece of furniture I have ever mosaiced, this is an old bench that I use to put my feet up or to put my foot on when I play guitar (yea Jerry I know its been a while!!!) I did the design myself. I got the fish from an online coloring book and added the milfoil to make it more interesting. It made the bench really heavy but I sure like it!!!

My foot is doing great...I get to start actually putting weight on it in two weeks..but I won't be off the crutches for 6 more weeks...life is very boring on your butt!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

I thought it was a disco ball : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home