Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Here is a picture of the quilt my Mom has been working on for me. She started this a while ago and has a lot of hours and love poured into it.

She designed the layout herself knowing that I love our Mt Rainier, hiking and camping so she put the mountain with the sun, cabin, canoe, and lake.

I will proudly be hanging this in our bedroom and will cherish it for years to come. It has instantly become a family heirloom.

Great job Mom....I see where I get some of my talent from!!! (ha ha ha)

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! you just made me a very proud mother. Love You. Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home