Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Friday, June 02, 2006


This is a picture of my nieces little boy Jonathan...isn't he adorable...he was not real happy with the fact that I put my sun glasses on his head and started taking pictures..but he was a good sport for a few shots.

I am of course working on some mosaics but I don't have any current pictures. I have been working in the yard and with the weather nice I don't seem to sit down and work with my mosaics a lot lately. (yeah I know..excuses escuses!!!)

Can't wait to get together with the Wold side of the family in June!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home