Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006




Hey...look its actually a mosaic....not somehting else....I do have to admit I made this awhile ago...but did not get to finish (the other side!!!!!) it until recently. I grouted it on the 4th (before we went to our cookout at my sis's) and here it is...I still have another side to grout but that will have to wait until this weekend. For those of you that don't remember it last time. This was given to me to do by Linda ( my Mom-in-law) and it came from Nana's house.. I have about 4 or more (stressing the or more!!!) projects started so now I must actually finish them!!! The weather has cooled down and the rains back, but thats ok...I don't mind a few days of rain to wash away the dust.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger Paparooster said...

What she didn't tell you is that I(Jerry) helped her wipe down the grout so it wouldn't set up on her before she was done with it ...It does look really good cause I helped her ...Ha Ha

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Yes, yes it does...it wouldn't look this good if you hadn't helped!!! Can you hear the sarcasim in my typing!!!! Seriously folks..he did help and I forgot to thank him.....THANKS SWEETIE!

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

Maybe after every mosiac you should have credits : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home