Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Saturday, December 22, 2007





Here is the last box that also was included in the gift exchange for work. I tried to make each different based on each gals personality. The chair is a work in progress. I just started it yesturday and got the chair quite awhile ago from my Mom in law who had gotten it either from her Mom or her Mother in law. Unfortunatley I cant remember now which one!!! Im exited about the colors of this chair and hope it turns out well.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

It was from Grandma's mom in law.

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Thanks Mitch I kinda thought it was Nana's!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home