Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007


I haven't added to my blog for quite a while. I have been working on a bench for my Mom, and with it being summer I haven't gotten as much time to work on it. I'm hoping to finish it within the next few weeks. It is not grouted yet although it looks like it is, I affixed it to the bench with thin set so your seeing the color of the thin set coming through. The thinset also washesd out the color of some of the floweres. They are a pale pink. When I grout with grey it will become more obvious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home