Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Sunday, November 05, 2006



I got my grouting done.....I really need to learn that I CANNOT grout 2 things in one setting.I had mosaiced this blob guy long time ago and decided while I was grouting the tulip pot that I would grout blob guy also...bad idea!! If it wasn't for Jerry helping me (saved me again Mr Man!!!!) I would have never got them cleaned off before the grout dried on the pieces permanently. Oh well, live and learn...Happy Thanksgivings (early )to all of you out there!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tulip! It is my favorite spring flower. Hope you also have a Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home