Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Thursday, July 27, 2006



Here is Niki's ball so far...It has been to hot for me to do much work on it lately, and my schedule wasn't allowing it. After work on saturday I'm hoping to get to start working on it again. It's about 50% done.

I am really pleased with NIki's color suggestions. I didn't even think I liked these colors....they are very subtle and I'm gonna have a hard time giving it to the intended person (Niki)....I sure hope it doesn't get lost in route!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:39 PM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

I, too, am wondering how you are getting it here :) Looks nice.

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Don't worry you guys will eventually get to drive back to Washington and then your Mom can bring it back. In the mean time once it is done I will be oggling it, I am going to make my self a smaller version of it when I'm done...it will be half the size and of course take half the time. But your Mom is worth every hour I have into it!!!

 
At 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It is really snazzy! You don't happen to have the bowling bag that goes with that ball do you? Might make for easier transport if we get to fly out in October? Thank you so much Donna! I'm glad you like my color theme! :) Niki

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

I like the new theme.

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Nki I have a bag that goes with it but you don't want it..its musty smelling and kinda icky!!!! Maybe we can pack it in a box with those foam peanuts?

Mitchell-glad you like the new theme...I had to find one that I could figure out how to show links.....

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

Hey you spelled my name wrong in the links.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home