Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006



I started Nik's bowling ball mosaic today. Of course it doesn't look to great right now. I have placed a few arrows with the colors next to them. If you click on the picture it will come up a bigger size. The picture I took DOES NOT do the colors justice. They are a very pretty color combination and the flowers are actually made out of four different colors of purple.....You can see a little of my pencil drawing on the ball.

Doing this half is easy...its trying to do the oppisite side that might be a challange..lucky for me you can only look at one side at a time, so if I have it off center a bit hopefully know one will notice.... This is one of the bowling balls that was Nanas, it actually had the name "Helen" on it.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is the bowling ball that she won the Ladies Senior National Bowling Championship with at age 71 in Niagara Falls, NY. She was also WA. State Ladies Senior Bowling Champion in 1971 and 1972.

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too stinkin' cute! I'm soooo lucky! Now I have to get my flower beds in order before I put this in there. You do deliver finished items right??? In person??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home