Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Friday, July 07, 2006


Here is a mosaic butterfly on a rock. (duh!!!) I have found this is a very quick and easy way of making a mosaic in a very short time when I need a little mosaic fix. (yes it is a sickness..look it up!) A couple of weeks ago I needed a break from the fawn so I decided to try to do this. The antennae is wire that I have superglued after bending. I hope they hold up.

Every time I would take grass clippings out behind the garage in the wheelbarrow I would trip on this rock and I liked the colors and shape of the rock. If you look closely you can even see scuff marks on the rock from where I kept hitting it. So here it is!! I know I will be doing a lot more of these, I want to do one with a dragonfly on it. When we finally get to have our new deck I will be putting it on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home