Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006



I grouted Niki's ball last week, I waited till this week to clean the grout haze off. I will be sealing it for the weather on Sunday. The grout will lighten up a little bit more over time. The nice thing about the grey grout is- it looks different if it has rained on it (makes the grout look darker)then if it is dry. The next one I make I will be keeping for myself (selfish girl aren't I) I really enjoyed making this.

6 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Paparooster said...

Well I see No credit for Jerry again ! Cuase I also helped her grout the bowling ball ... So your welcome Donna ... Ha Ha Ha

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Mitchell Scott said...

That is really nice looking! It will look really nice if mommy puts it by her flowers, you should see them, they are really colorful.

 
At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geesh, why'd ya let Jerry touch my bowling ball???? Guess it still looks good despite that flaw.... No, really, it is beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!
Niki

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Dottie said...

You did an awesome job. I just started making mosaics myself and have been wanting to do a bowling ball. May I ask where you got the tiles?

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I get my tiles online from a great company mosaictilearts.com.

They have a great selection and ship fast and never gouge you for shipping.

Thank you so much for the comments.. I really enjoy doing mosaics.

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about making pretty bowling balls but it looks pretty good to me. If you ever do anything a little more "manly" I'd buy it from you. How about something Harley Davidson???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home