Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006



Today was my last day off and the only day I had time to work on a mosaic...I haven't finished the second ball I started (the twin to Nikis bowling ball but smaller) but decided to do a one day project.

This is a tulip terra cotta pot that I bought and decided to mosiac with the green leaf beads and stained glass scraps. I will grout the project tommorow using a black grout to make the colors pop. It felt good to do some mosaic work.

I have a hindu rope plant that I plan on planting in this pot this summer..so I needed a little bit of color because the plant is a beautiful green!!!

The weather has been cold but beautiful the last few days, No rain just lots of frost!! I even had time to take a short bike ride..ya hoo for me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home