Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

Here is what I've been up to lately...I know its been awhile since I've updated SORRY!

pic 1 a candy tray..made out of real candy. I glued the candy to the tray and Jerry and I mixed up some resin and waa laa...candy tray

pic 2 a crash glass ball..a small styrofoam ball covered w/ foil and then crash glass glued to it

pic 3 small cheese cake tin covered w/ crash glass and center piece from a plate from a garage sale. I grouted then painted the grout gold to match side of tin

I just changed to the new blogger site and have been having a little trouble with it so if I sound hurried that is why...took me forever to get this far!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM , Blogger LadyLuz said...

Love the glass Donna - you do come up with some good ideas.

Cube pot now grouted. If you go to my blog, click on Art, you'll see it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home