Mosaics by me!!

I finally decided to make my own blog!! This is inspired by Mitchell Scott...who made it look so easy but I found it was not!!!! I guess with use I will get to be a better blogger!!!! Now everyone can look on my blog and see what wonderful mosaic I am working on now!!!!!

Friday, November 02, 2007



Well its finally done!!! Here is a picture of my finished bench. It turned out really nice. It was a lot to grout and lucky for me Jerry likes to grout. He did 75% of the grouting while I was doing clean up on the grout to make it go faster. My Mom should be gettin this in about a day or two.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM , Blogger Paparooster said...

Nice Job Again !! As always you do A Great Job on your work !

 
At 9:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

chickee your bench is fantastic, I have had a bench like that but I couldn't find a nice hummingbird pattern for. Could you tell me what book that came from. Your work is GREAT. thanks bevinpa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home